The Cub Scout pack is made up of all dens, grades 1-5.
• Meets once a month at the pack meeting. All Tiger Cubs and Cub Scout families are expected to participate.
• The pack meeting is led by the Cubmaster.
• The pack meeting is the climax of the monthly den meetings and activities.
• Pack meetings have games, skits, songs, ceremonies, and presentations of badges that boys earned during that month.
The pack, including families, also participates in other special events throughout the years including:• Pinewood derby
– Build and race a model car with your son.• Blue and gold banquet
– Cub Scouting’s birthday party in February.• Camping activities
– Overnight and day camp opportunities to introduce your family
to the camping experience.• Service projects
such as food drives or conservation projects.• Field trips and special outings
to learn more about the people and places in your
Make memories with your son that will last a lifetime !